charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Default Speidi: Scandal, Secrets & Surgery!

This is the story behind the rise and fall and rise again of Speidi, perhaps the most loathed celebrity couple in the States, who have become a UK phenomenon since taking the runners-up spot on Celebrity Big Brother. Do audiences over here love them, or do they love the chaos they create?
Featuring intimate and revealing interviews with Heidi and Spencer and contributions from those who have surrounded them, this film reveals the truth behind their marriage, the rifts, the bankruptcy, the hate campaign, the plastic surgery and, most shocking of all, the dry cleaning bill...
Spencer and Heidi have lived their lives in the media spotlight since their relationship started, when they both featured in MTV's LA-based reality TV show The Hills. Since then, their every move has been blogged about, rehearsed and recorded.
They have been "tortured" (Heidi's word) on the US version of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, they have got married three times and they have cancelled getting divorced. There has been bankruptcy, a photo shoot for Playboy and they have released a book called How to be Famous: Our Guide to Looking the Part, Playing the Press and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture.
There have been big-screen film roles, Heidi recorded an album, aptly named Superficial, and Spencer tried to board an aircraft while carrying a hunting rifle. There has also been plastic surgery in abundance.
Do Speidi epitomise the vacuous celebrity culture of our time, or are they strongly driven self publicists with serious career plans?

anyone watching
i may do
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote