View Single Post
Old 23-02-2013, 09:53 PM #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
Im a tactile person. I like a good hug off my loved ones.
But Ive found over the years Im way way more huggy than any of my girlfriends. yet the media tells me all men are more aggressive and all we want is sex all day long and women prefer tenderness and hugs and kisses? as so often the case the difference between what the media tell us is reality is a million miles away from the actual reality.

Just wondering if this varies from person to person a lot. is it a male/female thing?
obviously most people wil say oh you cant generalize? yet the media does generalize on this and many issues. besides Im basing this on 15 years experience.

Ive had the same experience with every GF over 15 years. maybe Im just not huggable
Aww, you certainly sound huggable. I think lots of men like hugs, they just don't think it's manly to admit it. I find that very sad as I think most women aren't impressed by all that macho nonsense anyway.

I certainly know that little boys tend to be more huggy and affectionate than little girls. I think girls are more independent by nature than boys.

Last edited by sassysocks; 23-02-2013 at 09:54 PM.
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote