View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:55 PM #3703

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
I just want to say Marc, did you see the essay I wrote about why Mollie should win? That's an indication alone for how successful this game has been. It really got every contestant (pretty much) so involved physically and emotionally and the fact that we took the game so seriously - e.g writing that 5 page essay - shows how much we appreciate your efforts.

Every jury votes in their own way, and that's the nature of the game. Also, Ben could've taken Lucas to the final, but he didn't. There's no real way to say who 'deserves' to win - if anything, that's up to the jury to decide and WE voted Mollie - WE, four people who were 100% committed to the game, so you really can't get that mad at that. Not to mention, it's really not Mollie's fault. I campaigned for her. I kept trying to save her round after round. If you want to blame this on someone, please blame me and not Mollie.

Yeah so please blame me and not Mollie, if you want to blame someone for this. But honestly it has been an AMAZING game, and this ending spark should prove that
I don't blame Mollie at all. she knows that. You were never going to vote anybody else because you wouldn't have been able to appreciate any amazing moves because you're so infatuated with Mollie
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote