Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

The voting period is almost upon us and as I said earlier I have done the courteous thing myself in seeing and reading all the other parties threads in this election.

They are very colourful,(I needed sunglasses on for some),a lot of words and quotations that others,(not what the candidates or supporters have said),however there is in fact very little as to any real insight or inspirational policies to be able to see clearly how things will improve as to tibb or anywhere else if any of them are elected.

Here, we have one inspirational candidate in Jack, he has demonstrated from his words his ideas and thinking as to the future.
However, unlike the others too, he will be someone who would change things,his way in his time.
Whatever else happens in this election,he has been the only one to provide the vision and policies to move forward in all ways.
By his words which are totally supported by those of us in his campaign,he has shown sincerity and determination.

If people like pictures and other's quotes then so be it.
Here in I_S_P, the whole theme,the words and policies are Jack's and come from his vision for a far better way of going about things in the future.
That is where he stands out from all the other candidates in other parties, he has laid it on the line straight.

He is worthy of your votes,he will honour the votes he gets and he will do all he says he is setting out to do.
That certainly didn't happen last year and if Jack is not the new tibb PM this year, it won't happen again.
All that will be left are the bare walls and total silence after all the pictures and others quotes have been taken down and dispensed with.

Don't settle for less vote for the best,ensure tibb gets the best PM this year and please vote for Jack.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote