BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dagger View Post
Oh what a surprise, you return to attack MrWong and claim he has no friends, before you will then state you are being harassed if anybody replies. So predictable, immensely boring.
Not as boring as you pair of twots continuing to harrass anyone who dare speak their minds on here. Your attacks on mere mortals with opinions that dont share your thousands of hours on here, is borderline pathetic and somewhat worrying. Lucas you need to get out more. This site is not your world son, its a forum of varying opinions and believe it or not, I am allowed to offer mine as you are yours. Difference being Wong always attacks or maligns first then you and a few others jump on the bandwaggon to have a dig. He knows how to start a fight and disappear to let you lot continue it out of his firing line.

I know that you know who he is so its not worth mentioning the kind of **** he peddles so i will leave it at that. He is a wind up merchant that trolls looking for victims. Answer me this....when was the last time you saw a post started by him and used by most for debate. You will look for a long time and find very little. He is a troll and you lot are his soldiers.