Thread: Thats it!
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 05:58 PM #1

Default Thats it!

Enough is enough ! I can't watch another nanosecond of this farcical, messed up series of CBB

As I've said in other threads, the show has been ruined by a poor selection of housemates, the servants task and the inclusion of Jade and her wretched family which saw off the show's two best HMs in Donny (who I hated to begin with but liked at the end) and Ken. The only HM still left in there who deserves to win is Shilpa. She is fantastic and was brilliant in the way she handled the wicked witch of the saaaaf (Jackiey).

All the tension, disagreements and arguments, which I love to see happen between HMs, have been contrived by BB producers by humiliating these people and being nasty. I would even go mental and jump over the fence to escape Jade Goody's whiney voice and her neverending spew of one syllable words. It's unbearable and I'm from London!

I've watched all the BBs and CBBs from the start. I've been hugely critical throughout the series of HMs and tasks, but this series of CBB is easily the WORST of the lot, right down there with BB 4. It's awful and I've had enough of it.

Farewell and see you all for BB 8. Maybe.
AndyJK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote