Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Default Rant/Help plz

Okay so i made my thread about being angry and i want to explain why... just to let off some steam...

Basically at work today, one of the girls I worked with said that we can't say no to the children. (Yes... we seriously can't say no...) I heard nothing about this, so i asked the person who is in charge of my room if it was true. She then used this as an example to tell another girl in the room off for using the word no to a child.

Now I'm sure some of you remember my thread about working with a stupid, immature gay girl who can apparently do no wrong... Yeah, the person in charge of my room told this girl off for saying no, which caused her to go over the top ape ****. She then left the room to go outside with the kids, and she then all of a sudden came back like 2 mins later to tell me what to do with the creative activity of the day.

She was bossing me about and being all arsey so I said 'Yes, i know what to do, I have eyes.'

Worst mother****ing mistake of my life...

she stormed out of the room, spoke to the person in charge of my room saying I was giving her attitude and that's why she hates telling people what to do... I was told to apologise to this girl for being rude.

I was literally shaking with rage.

We cant say anything to her if she's not in the right mood. she apparently has asperges/bi-polar/lord knows what else, so we have to basically treat her like a god send.

anyway, i got emotional when the second person in charge of the room stuck up for me saying that I was treated unfairly, and that it was this girl who was always causing problems.

I don't understand how people like her can work with children...

anyway... I wanted to basically ask if it seems like she was definitely in the wrong? cause im thinking about talking to my manager about it.