View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:55 PM #615
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
The Aslan one is clearly a fake. Can't believe I'm defending the EDL.
Well I guess if you're going to demand freedom of speech, sometimes you have to stand up for people you don’t necessarily agree with.

The EDL are made up of semi-literate knuckle-draggers who can barely string a sentence together. When asked their views, they struggle to make a point because their vocabularies are limited. They are, however, united in their hatred of Islam and of immigrants in general. Because of this they are ridiculed, harangued and castigated continually.

On TV the night before last I listened to a very touchy-feely, understanding type saying how young Muslims are recruited by radical clerics because they are disengaged with a society in which they have no stake, that their access to jobs and education is minimal and that they are held back simply because of their ethnicity. Can the same not be said about young white working-class men? Are those in the EDL not just disaffected and being radicalised? Shouldn't they be given the understanding and bleeding-heart acceptance that other young people from multi-cultural backgrounds get, or is it okay to continue with the diatribes because they're white and British?
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote