View Single Post
Old 30-06-2013, 08:05 AM #20
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I don't believe life is ever that simple, people stay in unhappy relationships for all sorts of reason, there are children involved, financial reasons, religious reasons. Ending a longstanding relations ship because you think the grass is greener on the other side would be catastrophic for some couples. Is it not often the case once the excitement of wears off then the person returns to their long standing partner and the relationship can actually improve as they realise what the jepordised in the first place? Of course it is never ideal, and utopia is to stay faithful to your partner throughout your life. But as Sherrif says being unfaithful to your partner comes in all guises, having secret relationships online could be considered being being unfaithful.
..I'm sorry, I don't agree Cherie..there might be reason other than love etc when people stay in reltionships..whether they are right to so or not, that's not really relevant as that's their decision..but they don't have to have an affair..having an affair is a personal choice..their lives may be complicated but the choice to have an affair really is quite simple...being 'unhappy' and 'having an affair' do not go hand in hand and one has to mean the other...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote