View Single Post
Old 30-06-2013, 03:45 PM #25

Favourites:
BB13: Caroline

Favourites:
BB13: Caroline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel. View Post
NSFW was the give away, along with three of the most unflattering pictures you could find of her

I believe it shows she's insecure about her appearance like the majority of the population is.
The NSFW was just a little joke, I figured that would be fairly obvious considering none of the pictures are actually NSFW lol

I completely agree with you that she's obviously got some insecurity issues regarding her appearance, hence the implants and 2 hour daily makeup routine. And I also agree with you that a lot of people in general are insecure about their appearance. But I don't think most spend 2 hours each day making themselves 'presentable' (in their own eyes; I personally could care less), to then take on a persona that they're so 'perfect', 'high end', and 'confident'. It just seems fake and superficial to me. Perhaps I'm wrong. I obviously don't know her. I do know lots of girls thought that also put on makeup daily and have insecurity issues, but they don't act all high and mighty or spend 2 hours everyday dramatically altering their appearance. It would be great if BB took away all the housemates makeup, I'd love to see if Gina acts the same without it as she does with it.

PS I tried to find good pictures of Gina without her makeup btw, believe it or not, those are the best ones I could find. If you have any better ones, please share
MatthewS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote