Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Ok..so it's fine for you to take his girlfriends word on wether they were together or not, but not daleys when he says it was having difficulties..if you remember back to the first few nights, daley was actually going to leave because he didnt know what was happening on the gf front....
Daleys bio before going into the house:

Here's someone who won't be getting into many fights in the Big Brother house: it's professional middleweight boxer Daley Ojuederie. In fact, he's been boxing for ten years and has never lost a fight. Let's all be nice to Daley.The handsome boxer has a girlfriend on the outside of the house, saying that he wasn't looking to get into a relationship, but he met his girlfriend and "it feels like I've been waiting for her all my life". CUTE.However, he says that he has been unfaithful in the past - cheating on past girlfriends - but the 28 year old* thinks he can last all the way through the show without "getting it on" with anyone. Brave.

Makes for interesting reading.

Enough said.