View Single Post
Old 25-04-2002, 03:46 PM #1
Administrator

Administrator

Default RI:SE to be first with info re BB3

According to this, we'll all need to tune in to RI:SE every morning for the latest news on BB3!

Pay attention all you earlybirds - I'll be relying on you for all the gossip. I'm afraid I'm not a morning person at all.

Channel 4's new breakfast show RI:SE is to be a sofa-free zone and have no opening or closing credits.

Producers say it will reflect the idea of viewers dipping in and out of the programme.

The new show, which is presented by Mark Durden-Smith and Kirsty Gallacher, launches on Monday April 29.

They will be joined by regular co-hosts Edith Bowman, Colin Murray, Chris Rogers, Liz Bonnin, Henry Bonsu.

The presenters will each have hand-held email devices called "blackberries" which allow viewers to contact them directly.

Breaking news headlines and weather reports will be flashed along the bottom of the screen.

Producers say the programme will also be the first with information about Big Brother 3.

RI:SE is a permanent replacement for the Big Breakfast, which ended last month after a fall in ratings.
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote