BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
It was romanticised by some people, yes, eg. Davina. But a lot of the online stuff was pretty poisonous at the time. And the media covered Big Brother in a much bigger way back then.

Paul got most of the criticism as I said, but for slightly different reasons than Hazel in the Hazel - Daley situation. Basically, people said - wrongly - he wouldn't be interested in Helen outside of the house.

The likability factor, and how popular she was as a housemate, makes a big difference with Helen when comparing to the situation now. But even then I remember Simon Pegg on BBLB criticising Helen for going after Paul in the house when she had a boyfriend on the outside. So the same issues were spoken about at the time.
hhhmmm maybe by memory is a little hazy then, still though I guess the one thing that is correct is that people weren't annoyed with Paul for being a Home Wrecker like Hazel or more specifically the girl always does in these situations

This reminiscing about BB2 really makes me want to rewatch it, it was such a good Series

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote