BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Lionel Blair
Something inoffensive

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Lionel Blair

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
I think the first year or 2 will be tough as Ive stated several times...but if they survivre they will then thrive
they have a lot of quality in the squad , I like the signings , theyre mostly young and talented and shown major ability at all age levels too
I would like to have sign an extra winger and an attacking midfielder...ledley looked a player to bring back not sure if that's off..lets hope they don't regret dipping into their pockets more
maybe they will bring in some more Spanish scouts to scour for technically gifted europeans
Cardiff have done well signing Caulker, he's an excellent player. I genuinely mean no disrespect when I say he should have signed for a far more established team. And 8 million is far too much for him. Its like QPR all over again. They splashed the cash last summer and sunk like a stone.

I also couldnt help laughing when I read the official announcement on the Cardiff website listing his playing career. NO mention of Swansea at all. When we are arguably the club that established him in the PL.

Add me on Goodreads here

Last edited by Verbal; 01-08-2013 at 03:59 PM.
Verbal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote