View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 01:52 PM #686
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post

I like the sofas that are made up of different fabrics, I'd quite like that in my own house one day... I'd have a very bright and colourful house with lots of different things to look at, kind of the opposite of what my mum and dad like... maybe that'll change over time.
..yeah, I do like that as well, I would have that in a room in my house although I don't usually like a lot of colour..I think maybe I would get fed up with is quite quickly though and want to be more neutral again...I think you do go through phases in what you like, I guess it's like a lot of things..my sons always said they would have a really colourful home, the exact opposite of me, but now they prefer more muted colours again..also, if you have a partner, their influence comes into it as well...

..I do have some colour in my house, but they're kind of accent colours because I prefer walls etc and larger bits of furniture to be very neutral..it makes it easier to change it all as well, when you do feel like a change...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote