Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Tozzie I don't hate him, in fact I don't hate anyone on the show because they are puppets for our amusement but I do love to stand alone and argue the toss with people who view people like Dexter as something or someone that needs to be revered.

I am 60 plus and believe that lies, profanity, scams and deceit are traits that should be maligned not applauded and this year there are 2 stand out scammers that deserve my attention, namely Sweaty betty and the deluded Peter Pan scammer with more faces than a mirror ball, Dexter.

You see I think the show should be full of interesting and somewhat quirky characters set in an environment where merriment and joviality reigns supreme when confrontation and showmances are prevalent not construed to gain an edge. Where the tasks are interesting and the competition and unfolding stories bring forth entertainment and hilarity. Once we have been able to choose our champion, they should be able to make a few quid off the back off the show but the noms and voting rules should be sacrosanct and set in stone not meddled with by dumb ass producers that are being driven by financial gain.

In short....do your job right at the selection stage, employ people that have vision for the tasks, provide presenters that can report the news without bias and allow the show to find its own momentum. That way the viewing figures will grow and we can all play daft buggers on here without needing to defend the undefendable.

That must rule Sam out then, every second word is a swear word. You best vote Charlie.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote