View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 07:22 PM #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadouken View Post
What? Does callum have to do with it??
Jesus Christ if you can't debate dont open the thread. Please.
Debate my arse!...You always say that you are "debating" when it is clear to see that you do not have a clue what the word "debate" means!
All that you have done since you sided with Creepy Callum against Dexter is post crap threads like this one, in a lame attempt to push your agenda , which is to propagate your erroneous and quite frankly 'irrational' hatred of a housemate that patently does not warrant such treatment!

This is not a valid thread in which jovial 'debate' can flourish...this is "hate mail" that has been posted by a broken hearted Callum fan that is hell bent on revenge for their idol!...You may not believe it, but I am actually trying to be kind in advising you that by taking all of this too seriously is just not good for you!...Chill out, it's just "characters on a gameshow" not real life at all!
Dexter is not an angel..or the devil incarnate...nor was Callum! [just a bigger prick that wasn't as likable]....so to make [yet another] hate thread trying to compare Dexter's situation with Daley's is just another desperate attempt to stick a ****ty boot into the man...And definitely not a SERIOUS DEBATE!

And I also find your posts to me both condescending and rude!!!So from now on ...count me out!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!

Last edited by Lex; 10-08-2013 at 07:26 PM.
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote