Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
1. It's a game show, he's meant and encouraged to play a game.

2. Sam is a dull bastard.

3. We're FED UP TO THE NECK of people like you voting housemates like him who have done absolutely NOTHING ALL SUMMER - as our winner, especially in houses like this, BB10, BB13 and BB9 where the casts have been brilliant.

4. Dexter and Gina have carried BB14 for weeks on their back, and still made it a great series - Sam has went about 45 highlight shows out of 60, without speaking more than a word.

5. Sam will win because he's deaf, IMO that's absolutely pathetic and sickening and the fact the little toe rag is now playing up to the disabled gimmick is ridiculous. Mikey Hughes was blind and he didn't even get on like that at this stage, Sam deserves a smack just for that alone - never mind 100K.

6. A Winner should be someone who has entertained the public thoroughly, made the series worth watching and brought alot of drama and storylines to the house - TRY AND TELL ME RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW, THAT SAM HAS DONE ANY OF THAT.

Because I swear to God, he's one of the most dull housemates we've ever seen and if he wins and ruins this magical series I'll murder around me.

He's the nicest and most genuine of a bad bunch, that's probably why he's a fav to win. But calm down, he hasn't won yet!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote