Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
Transcribed email from Dexter`s Assistant....

Okay, where do I start?
Dexter is a well known paparazzi and also owns his own PR company called "Earth Horse PR". Over the years he's been very wealthy, his Mum was also a millionaire too. He had a very bad gambling problem and was pretty much left broke. He had a lot of help from his Mum and also Gamblers Anonymous. Since then he got his life back on track but his Mum was left in huge debt which sadly drifted them apart. He was approached by a very wealthy company who wanted PR in the UK, so Dexter went all out and organised a PR stunt which involved him running up a £121,000 bar tab. He was paid for any press that was published. He auditioned for Big Brother as a sugar daddy millionaire on the strength that if he was to get into the house he would make more money from his client to help pay back his Mum. He was aware of the hate and the boo's he was about to receive and also kind of knew it would backfire on him in some way, so he pre-wrote a book called "The Pretenders" explaining the reasons why he acted as a character that he really wasn't. He has the last chapter yet to write when he gets out of the house. Now, unknown to Dexter the company has pulled the contract from him due to him not living up to the millionaire sugar daddy role. So he will not receive anything from them. The Dexter you see in the house is the real him, he just wants to be loved and make some friends, he really is a lonely person who wants to make his Mum proud and help pay her back. He also doesn't have a girlfriend, she is a client who is part of the PR stunt. He has got quite close to her and recently only dated her twice just before he went into hiding for the house. We spoke a lot about what he was doing before he went in, I personally was against the fake character, but when I realised the show was called "Secrets & Lies" I said "If all else fails the show will be exciting". I know that he's on a massive personal journey and the money to him doesn't matter, the fact that he has been loved so much by the public will mean the world to him. If he made it to the final it would make him a winner regardless of winning the show. He will be happy that his Mum has been in the UK for the past few weeks and she's sticking around to spend time with him and support him when he gets out. I know this sounds crazy and is very confusing, he will most probably lose some fans for lying his way into the house. The real Dexter though wouldn't have gotten in, the fake Dexter did. I just hope people will understand his reasons. He's not a bad person, he's just trying to make a living and make his PR company work. I have supported him the best I can and I have treated his fans the way he would have treated them. I'm not sure when he will reveal all of this, I just know that the last chapter of his book will reveal all.

What's the betting the PR stunt to create a twat with money is just another PR stunt for an even bigger twat with no money.

Last edited by Marmalite; 20-08-2013 at 06:10 PM.
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote