BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
Sorry but I don't think you have a clue here. Not your fault as it seems you have no legal training.

Police have to present evidence to the CPS. Unless that evidence is convincing the CPS wont prosecute.

If Daley or indeed Hazel were charged - and it does not need the consent of the other party - the party charged could use "consent" as a defence. In view of what we have seen recorded on video it is very likely the consent defence would succeed. Which is why prosecutions of either party is unlikely.

However...... if the CPS were unwise enough to prosecute one party, the other could find it useful to press charges as part of their defence. I am not saying that would happen, but it is a technique which can and has been used.
You really are joking aren't you here, I cannot let this pass.

Don't be so offensive, Livia has a vast knowledge of the law,I as a law student myself, recently graduated, have learned a great deal from Livia.

I think it is you with respect that has no real knowledge of the law and if you do have any, you clearly have no fair one in my view, sorry.

Last edited by joeysteele; 21-08-2013 at 02:58 PM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote