View Single Post
Old 29-09-2013, 07:35 PM #33

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

EPISODE TWO: SCAVENGERS AND SOLVERS

Now only thirteen of you remain to take on your second mission, which is entitled 'Scavengers and Solvers'

The two teams for this mission have been decided and are as follows:

Scavengers - Glenn, Ben, Jemal, Withano, Cuda, Drew
Solvers - Lee, Kate, Annie, Zee, Donovan, Tregard, Josiah

For this mission both teams will have to carry out different tasks. The scavengers will have to hunt down 20 words that have been hidden on TiBB. These words look like

Once all twenty have been found the Solvers can begin their job.

The Solvers must then put these twenty words in order. To do that they will need to connect two of the words together by using another 'connecting word'. I will provide a visual example for some clarity as it's easier to explain that way.

The connecting word can either come BEFORE or AFTER the scavenged words.

If anybody on the Scavengers team provide help to solving in this mission you will incur a fail. At the same time if the Solvers provide help to the Scavengers at any point, you will also incur a fail. You are permitted no more than 3 fails. And remember as a MOD I can see everything.

To pass this mission, contestants must successfully manage to correctly order 18/20 of the words and the correct word that fits inbetween and connects them. As this mission may prove frustrating I will allow you all until 7pm tomorrow night to finish.

Last edited by Marc; 29-09-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote