Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Originally posted by CharlotteSometimes
Quote:
Originally posted by GRiT
Good to sse that you read Heat and Now. Ever though of tackiling something with joined up writing.
I'd be interested to know exactly which newspapers and/or magazines are printed in 'joined up writing', if you'd care to share.

I've nothing to forgive Jade for, because she did nothing more than allow an argument that someone else started to go way too far.

Has the complaintometer stalled now, or did it surpass the 40,000 mark? (Almost) 23 years ago, long before blogs, emails, sms & mobile phones, several thousand disgruntled viewers called the BBC switchboard to complain about a 300lb man appearing on TOTP wearing a dress and heels. Mountains <---> molehills.
Well done *claps hands* you've spotted an inaccuracy in one of my posts. *claps hands*. On one of the Jo threads I posted something that appears to contradict itself. Have a look, see if you can spot it and feel very clever when you post the inaccuracy.

Technically, there are no publications that use joined up writing the point I was trying to make was the Kristen should try and read magazines with a little more substance. If you're as clever as you think you are you'd have got that.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote