Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I think that Abi's performance will be loved by most people with a few vocal haters.

I think that Sam Bailey's performance will be hated on the internet but the general public will like it enough to see Sam through.

I think that a lot of people will like Hannah's performance but just won't be able to connect with her when she starts blubbing away after the performance.

I think that Sam Callahan's performance will be hated by most of the public, but a small segment of teenage girls will vote for him to go through.

Tamera will probably have the judges be in love with her performance, and the public will be split down the middle on the performance.

I think that Luke's performance might go down quite unpopular actually as the song just doesn't seem to suit X Factor when it's been done in the past, I hope I'm wrong though.

Lol at Kingsland Road.

Nicholas's performance will probably bore me to death, but I can imagine it going down okay for most people.

I think Miss Dynamix performance will go down as a bit messy and screechy.

I think that Rough Copy will either car crash or have the performance of the night.

I've never listened to So Emotional so I can't comment on how Lorna will do with it.

And Shelley's performance will be Karaoke.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote