Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

I really hope she is okay but I think this issue should have had more consideration before putting them through this year.

They are not a solo artiste, so the other 2 should have had to perform, if they could not or would not then they should have been removed from the competition.
It is totally unfair to have given them a free pass and really, since the lady is near 6 months pregnant now, over the next 7/8 weeks things are likely to get more likely that she will not be able to perform and certainly not to the best of her abilities.

It is completely unfair on the acts who have to perform and be voted on every week for anyone to get a free pass and to me this is ridiculous.
Daft to have ever put them through really,I cannot see where the work rate and time needed to rehearse and then actualy perform can possibly be in any way good for anyone in that advanced state of pregnancy.

Her health and the baby's health has to be the most important thing, X Factor is far too gruelling a process to guarantee that health issue for them.

Last edited by joeysteele; 19-10-2013 at 09:53 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote