View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 06:00 PM #17

1. I 6'2 by the age of 14/15, but then I weirdly stopped growing when I was 16 when I got to 6'4 :'( at one point I/the doctors thought I could get to 7'. thought I was on track to be tall enough for the NBA or something . I take size 14 shoe

2. There was an Air Festival here years ago and a harrier crashed into the sea quite close by, and I was in the water at the time/near it, it's like I'm lucky to be here or anything because it was quite far away but practically all my family thought I had died until I went and found them..I can just about make out myself on the video of it on youtube, ish..well my back anyway..

3. I bang on about this one a bit too much, but I went to the school that feature on the TV show Rock School, I was friends with practically all of the people that featured on it, especially Chris the little main one..

4. I'm left handed by I practically do everything but writing with my right hand

5. I use to live in the most easterly house in Britain when I was about 5, and their was a field next to our house where a helicopter landed one day and out stepped Diana and Charles/Will and Harry, don't know what they were doing there I was only 5, I wish I'd have been older

those are all boring
King Gizzard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote