View Single Post
Old 17-11-2013, 02:04 PM #80
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Hi Fingers. Hope you are well old friend!

Just a fly-by question for you....Of course 'The Dexter' was a con-man [as you put it]...but also a very excellent housemate. And along with Gina kept the otherwise-dire series afloat! [surely you must agree with this] ...but the question to you is...which part of Vanessa's statement that ...."Dexter is one of the best housemates the show has ever had. Even better than Aaron, who also did a similar thing to get on the show. " ....do you disagree with ?
....Is it that Dexter was one of the best housemates ever??...surely he was!
....Is it that she say's that he was better than Aaron ??........That's just her opinion that I happen to agree with....if you are of the opinion that Aaron's 'game' was stronger than Dexter's...then so be it, we do not agree!..but surely Aaron's greatness [iyo] doesn't diminish Dexter's gamesmanship!
...Truth is...they were both great!...
For starters, Vanessa was besotted with Dexter, there was nothing that he could do inside or outside of the house that could ever have changed her mind or opinion of him.

Unfortunately, I take a different stance, I don't like to have the wool pulled over my eyes by PR companies and/or TV production companies, no matter how they promote their "flavour of the month", if they are liars or conmen/women I cannot accept that they are entertainers.