View Single Post
Old 24-11-2013, 05:32 PM #1529
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Since I've been brought into this a few times I decided that I was going to comment.

I don't want this to cause anymore agro because we've had far too much agro to last a lifetime on here.

I agree with Jesus on pretty much everything he has said. Call it tit for tat all you want and call it unnecessary but it's right. It's not a case of moving on and forgetting about it, it's not that simple. Me and Kate have agreed to call a truce and it still stands as Jesus has done his best to ignore the people who he disagrees with, which the same can't be said for others. I've seen it happen for a long time. The constant reporting of his posts, I've seen it with my own eyes. He'll make a post and in the members list is another 'Reporting a post'. No need to name names but it's quite obvious who it is. I think the mods can vouch for this.

We were all given final warnings to stay out of each other's ways and utilise the ignore feature which I have. The same can't be said for others I'm afraid.

Banning the Razzies is a completely ludicrous idea and it will happen either way. I find it absolutely ridiculous that the only people who are against the Razzies because they don't like them are the only ones who seem to be more vocal on it's banning. One person in particular who seems to have made it their goal to deliberately wind the situation up with following the announcement as per.

It's easy for people to say 'ignore each other' but the fact is it's hard if you're ignoring someone but they aren't ignoring you and seem to have made it their goal to report every post you make in the hope of getting them banned.

Sidenote: I agree with the offsite stuff that went on too. It's easy to sit there and say an offsite Razzies will cause hassle, yet it was fine for the other forum to hound members and mods, stealing pictures (of me) etc. You can say what you want but it did happen, for a long time. It's not happening now which is fair enough but that doesn't excuse it.

I hope I've explained myself right

Anyway that's my reply.
#BringbacktheRazzies
Ok my turn for a right to reply now.
I may be wrong but if you're meaning me when it comes to reporting posts then yes I have.
I don't feel I have to apologise for doing that as everyone knows if a post is offensive to you personally you are within your rights as a forum member to report it... that is all I've done.
If the post wasn't offensive then I wouldn't be reporting it and it wouldn't be removed, that's just looking at it logically.

I for one intend to make an effort to rein in any animosity that may be between some members and myself.
This doesn't mean however that I will be compromising myself in the serious debates section.
I am still entitled to be as passionate about my beliefs without it being considered as a personal assault on specific members.

thanks K