View Single Post
Old 27-11-2013, 03:45 PM #14
Team Flack

Team Flack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
There's nothing wrong with Matt, he seems like a nice guy and occasionally makes me laugh, but I think he tries to hard...but then he's a comedian, not a TV presenter, so I can understand why he would. He wants to impress but it's coming off as too forceful.

If he cut it back a bit then in all honesty he's not that bad a presenter, he can read the autocue and carry the links okay, he's no Konnie also I think the way they've structured the show this year isn't working either, the set looks completely bare with only one set of sofas and the screen isn't necessary, there isn't enough running jokes for my liking either. Although I am glad they've brought the newsflashes back

But yeah, having Olly back at the weekend made me miss him more, I'm so glad they got him to do some 'that's rightttt' again I hope he comes back next year, he and Caroline were the best hosts this show has had

I agree with the running jokes thing. Though I hate them doing newflashes, I hate that they're doing anything Caroline and Olly used to.

But yeah when Caroline and Olly did it they had enough things like the newsflashes and the epiphanies and Olly falling over and the inneundo and 'what the' and 'that's righttttt' that they made it their show, where as with Matt it doesn't have anything distinct enough to have us tuning it for things besides seeing the contestants and such which just isn't enough.