View Single Post
Old 21-12-2013, 04:39 PM #108

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Me too, try as hard as I may I cannot myself find any justification for understanding or hope of lenient treatment for these barbarians.

They have never once expressed any regret for their action, they have never once said they regretted the atrocities committed against Lee by them as he was dying or even after he was dead.

They showed total disregard of any decency towards Lee's family by pathetically pleading not guilty thereby prolonging the trial as to duration and forcing the family to endure even more pain as the saga was played out by them.

If ever there was needed at the very least, imprisonment with hard labour, then these rotten vile individuals warrant that.
They won't get it of course as it isn't part of our law or justice system but I do strongly really hope the rest of their lives become a living nightmare for them right to the end of their lives too for the vile act they carried out.
You know, everything you've written could be said about you, British interference in lands far far away.