View Single Post
Old 28-12-2013, 06:50 PM #14

Can't believe you all fell for her "who, me, lil ole me?" wide eyed routine. She's a 36 year old professional singer with her eyes on the prize. She's no ingenue!! They probably lined up too bland Nicholas and too controversial Tamera to be the no hope alternatives.

Another give away was she was always able to diagnose her stumbling blocks to success on XTra Factor eg her fans may be too old to vote for her on social networks, that she doesn't wasnt to do just old fashioned stuff but do Rihanna songs. This stuck me as suspiciously wily for a so called fish out of water naive modest mum of two.

Her false modesty pretending she thought she'd be in bottom 2 was hilariously rehearesed. Her fake shock when Dermot called her name was laughable especially when others like Hannah, KLR, Tam and RC had been in bottom 2 a few times. Luke's reaction was complacent the week after he'd been in bottom 2 once, but realistic (false sense of security)whereas Sam's hyperventilating, hands on mouth, throwing self on Sharon seemed very contrived.

Last edited by alex_front2; 28-12-2013 at 07:02 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote