View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 03:58 PM #22
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
I wasn't sure this thread was about how far up the fame ladder you are? If it is though why would such a famous man fly over the pond to take part in Celebrity Big Brother?

CBB has proven time and time again that you don't have to be a household name to be entertaining and the bigger bookings are usually a letdown.

Look at the least famous housemates from last nights show, far more entertaining so far.

Jasmine OMG!

Back on topic I love their relationship I find it hilarious how flirty she is and watching a heavyweight champion of the world go all shy lol. Must be a nightmare being handcuffed and have to sleep with a young attractive woman and hes keeping his cool very well.

Cant believe how good he looks for his age?!?!

I would never have guessed he was 51.
yes in some peoples opinions, not always in mine though
we were discussing the actual fame and clealry holyfield is more famous than luissa
take someone like dirk benedict, he was a huge tv star worldwide and he did deliver. to me he was awesome but the UK headlines all followed the jade v shilpa drivel over coffee beans and popadoms...other famous folks like galloway was brilliant, barrymore was interesting but a bit odd too...dennis rodman was good value....tracy bingham was a delight....mike madsen was great
but the UK public voted for the atrocious drunken abusive bore denise belch?
I hardly ever agree with anything emma willis says or the narrative her producers get her to follow....but the big names and especially the american big names have been more interesting given the chance to be heard
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote