User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

OH FFS, do we need to have another thread like this. There was 529 hits on the other one that got closed because it was becoming a straight bashing exercise and an argument about whether he got warned ort not. The clip we saw was edited, so he may have been warned (IN WORDS OF OFFICIALDOM) off camera and what he said was off the cuff and has been discussed to death. OK he might be a bit of a homophobe but that's his world.

Last time I looked, gays on tv like Alan Carr and the like, say things 10 times worse all the time. Vegans have extreme views on meat eaters, Greenpeace has extreme views on world affairs and the planet and people with gender issues are very verbal against people that don't sing their tune. There is a bit of a difference between a statement of intent and an innocuous comment between friends. Unfortunately it is nearly impossible to even broach the subject of gay issues on here due to the large imbalance and the added shield of PC immunity on here, so I guess we will have to live with it but to pillory the man for what he said is wrong. He should have been advised to tone it down. In my book he was neither better nor worse than the comments made by the tart about finger bashing. However on here it seems to be virtually impossible to discuss gay issues rationally so we need to sideline it as an expression fo an opinion that went out of control. But he was warned so he now knows.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote