Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Bailey
BB14: Dexter
King

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Bailey
BB14: Dexter
Default Gone Right Off Luisa After Todays Episode + Article

Gone right off Luisa after ths article, she was pretty nice before this but now it appears her bitchy side coming out.

Luisa brands Casey and Lee romance fake
Posted January 6, 2014 18:00 by Josh Darvill

Celebrity Big Brother contestant Luisa Zissman reckons Lee Ryan and Casey Batchelor are faking their romance.

In tonight’s show, she says of “the love birds”: “Watch how much they turn it up now they are up for eviction.”

“Were they having sex last night?” Jasmine asks.

Luisa replies: “Course they weren’t having sex, I doubt they even fancy each other.

“I think Lee has realised it’s one of the only ways to stay. It’s like the oldest trick in the book. If we had some lesbian thing we’d win”

Later however, Linda is talking to Luisa about the comments she made behind Casey’s back.

Linda warned: “Why are you being bitchy, shame on you, now you just come across as a bitch…this girl is a bitch”

But Luisa stood her ground: “I don’t think it’s bitchy. I just say it as I see it. Honesty is the best policy.”

Later Luisa is in the diary room with her target trained on another housemate.

She tells BB: “I think Dappy is a bit cringe sometimes, he plays up to the cameras.”

This coming from the girl who tonight is seen snogging Jasmine and licking Dappy from N-Dubz’s nipple.

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz2peARFRAW

Im_Juz_ChiLLin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote