CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRyan View Post
I do agree that Jim does not dislike Louisa for being successful, smart, etc. But he does need to get over the fact that she has every right to speak her mind when and where she wishes without being disregarded. He just needs to get the stick up out of his ass over her.

But what's wrong with a woman being outspoken? If Louisa was a man, would you would have used outspoken among your list of her negative attributes? Loud-mouthed? Not really. Having an opinion does not make you a loudmouth - Louisa really does not shout unless shouted at. She normally talks quite quietly. Labeling her a slutty bitch is just a demeaning way of categorizing a woman open with her sexuality, when a guy who did such a thing i'm sure would be championed as a hero. Attention seeking? Maybe. Crude? Maybe. But the rest, I disagree.
Successful? She admitted she isnt even a millionaire in her business ventures so by my reckoning I have at least a couple of female friends who are probably MORE successful that she is. And if a man didnt like them Im. sure they wouldnt be trotting out their 'success' as the reason why. Luisa is not all that successful, thats not why people dont like her. It her, her attitude, her rudeness, her over familiaritly, her double standards, her manipulative nature. She's just an unpleasant character and people attitude toward her has absolutely nothing to do with her delusions regarding her 'success'

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis

Last edited by GiRTh; 14-01-2014 at 11:43 AM.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote