View Single Post
Old 24-01-2014, 08:39 AM #55

Wow half of you lot are heartless, how is the lad desperate to win??? he is just a nice lad who sits in the background,
i totally agree he was in every right to stick up for himself, no he wasn't bothered about getting nominated it's what they said what got to him, and i'd be exactly the same.

End of the day non of it is his argument, he is enjoying being in the house and is trying to get on with everyone, why in gods name is this bad, all people seem to want on here is arguments and more arguments, i'm not denying he isn't boring and will probably go back into hiding but he is genuine,

Linda on the other hand was so out of order last night it's untrue, grow some balls, i mean jesus the lad just wants to get on with everyone, not everyone wants to argue like Linda does, Evil she is,

I don't care whats good TV or not, that woman is vile, and Ollie didn't deserve it to be fair, i mean to get voted for because he doesn't get involved in arguments is crazy, and he was in all his right to say otherwise and his speach to her, for me was right on the money, and i'd of done the same,
bez87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote