View Single Post
Old 24-01-2014, 10:04 AM #58
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOne View Post
Luisa was always going to pounce on anything like that. There's no right or wrong with Ollie's speech it just came across as ridiculous. He made it even worse by letting Luisa get to him and start throwing 'bully' about.
I agree. He just made himself look a bit silly; no one's saying Ollie should be getting involved in arguments but it's very clear to me that Ollie couldn't handle being nominated and the whole 'nice, harmless Ollie' thing is not who he really is - he's a very vain man and I think that vanity extends to thinking he's God's gift and being up for eviction has shattered his game plan to just fly under the radar by not pissing anyone off and pretending to have feelings for Sam, who has been playing a similar game and had a similar tantrum when she was up for eviction. The two of them will no doubt go on to do well and perhaps one of them will win but personally I think they're both fake and I feel that I can see right through them. They both work on scripted reality shows for heaven's sake, this is exactly what they are paid to do, how can anyone think they're not playing a role?

Last edited by Z; 24-01-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote