View Single Post
Old 24-01-2014, 01:41 PM #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
That's not the point, he took 5 mins out of the whole series to explain something and was accused of making bb the 'ollie show', as opposed to the 'luisa show', 'casey/lee show'... or 'jinda show' maybe?
Linda was very quiet when he confronted them, thought she disliked cowards?
I actually agree with this, all he did was one conversation which he stuck up for himself, not because he was nominated, just because what linda said was just down right rude, to tell someone to grow some balls, when in actual fact he has never had to stand up for himself in the house, is a disgrace, so what if the lad is quiet most of the time, thats the type of person he is, if it wasn't we would of seen him alot more, no he is not vain i think in that situation if someone said to me grow some balls , when the lad has no beef with anyone i'd of done the same and i think linda was out of order, and the way linda reacted was an immature mess, and laughing about it and when lusia started singing was out of order and linda telling ollie, that his talk with linda was pretty much nothing to her, and then she laughed about it, that is a disgrace and immature and a woman of that age should no better, i mean Ollie did nothing to her, why be like that, she even managed to scare him into changing his vote on the task, because he was more scared of her than what jim would say, that tells you something right there, she is so vile it's unbelievable.

Last edited by bez87; 24-01-2014 at 01:44 PM.
bez87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote