View Single Post
Old 25-01-2014, 10:44 AM #9
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
It is an interesting conversation on the whole though. All 3 agreed Linda took the Jim thing too far, and that it all happened so long ago it shouldn't have been brought into the house, all agreed that Jim had reached out to Linda several times and had been rebuffed. All three agreed that Linda smothered the house in her Mummy role, yet they all 3 of them have taken the easy option and nominated Jim so do we assume they nominated Jim as they knew he is the biggest competition or because they sided with Linda, I think the former myself.
It's a bit ridiculous isn't it? I think it just proves what I've always thought; that people have been voting with the majority because it's easier to hide in numbers than it is to make yourself a target. If Dappy nominates Luisa he can expect to get one back. Jim can't vote for everyone who voted for him. I think that's why Ollie and Sam were so hurt by being up for eviction because they thought they could get away with it by just voting with the majority and not having to face the consequences. They all know Linda was the one causing the conflict yet they still voted for Jim because they didn't want to turn themselves into targets for Linda and supporters to nominate. Liz got shafted by that especially.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote