View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 05:24 PM #23

To jump on the bandwagon a bit here...I also never thought that Ollie's feelings toward Sam were anything more than 'a kindred-spirit kind of friendship'...[almost brotherly] and was exaggerated by both parties for the sake of 'The Popularity Game-show' that they were competing in !...After all, they are professional game-show contestants through and through!...I also suspect that Ollie is about as 'Bi-sexual' as Alan Carr, but knows all about the 'budding romance vote' to be had by positive suggestions of it's possibility with another popular contestant...On this occasion , that being Sam!...Oh and don't get me wrong...I am 100% certain that Sam was in on the teasy-fauxmance.

...And i'm not saying that there is anything at all wrong with this gameplan!...it's a pretty good one.,..and I did [and still do] like Ollie anyway...but he was just a bit too boring to be a bb winner for my liking.

Whether he is or isn't in this relationship with the banker, makes no difference at all to me...it's just gossip newspaper fodder that serves as cheap publicity for Ollie anyway...He's ok with me, so I wish him well!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote