View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 03:17 PM #37

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
No matter how you say it...it is Sexist and contradictory!...If I had yelled that it "had to be a man",...then I would have received a right old verbal bashing from the usual crowd on this forum Daniel!...and you know it!

And I found nothing wrong with Brian presenting the show!..he has a kind of amateurish innocent charm about him!

And once again, we'll have to agree to disagree about Vanessa...she would be like a breath of fresh air to the show!

But then we are all individuals aren't we?...and i'm pleased to say that you are right to air your views, good on you Daniel. [even though you are woefully wrong on all counts! ]
Cheers buddy.

I wouldn't find it sexist if someone said it has to be a man at all, I dont think that comment was made because the forum member disliked men lol I think some members have been tarred by the old PC brush and look to deeply into comments now, certain members shouldn't let other peoples views rub off on them.

I think some people on here and most of the viewers don't actually get offended by some thing but think they should be offended so they say the things they think they are supposed to and not what they actually feel if you know what I mean.

Were you seriously offended by that comment that it "has to be a woman"?

Sexism seems to pop up everywhere when its not even present.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 10-02-2014 at 03:19 PM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote