View Single Post
Old 30-03-2014, 11:20 PM #50

I will give this a go!

My eyes snapped open, as my nightmare that I just had, slowly faded away, then as I was trying to get back to sleep, that when I notice that my room looked a bit different.

I turned my head toward the window, I saw the moonlight shining thought my blinds and the room was silent, too silent and that when I saw some dark figure on the top of my roof, as I closed my eyes and open then , the figure was still there.

So I rub my eyes, so I could see the figure a bit more better, then I notice there was another dark figure next to it, that is when my heart started beat faster and faster.

As I was getting closer and closer to the figures, I felt like I was floating towards the roof.

As I got closer to the dark figures, That when it hit me that the two figures were actually on my bed and It was me that actually woke up on the roof and I was floating downward and the next thing I saw. scared me to death, as one of the figures was me!

I was there looking at myself, as got even closer to myself , I saw blood, a lot of blood, all over my mouth, there were scratch marks, on both sides of my cheeks and blood were drooling out of my mouth.

The figure next to me was, some kind weird thing, it had four horns coming from its head and bottom part of his body, seem to have 3 legs covered in hair or maybe fur , half the fur was red, blood red, as the thing was bleeding!

There were blood still coming out of this thing on my bed and it had wound on it side, the thing as been bitten.

I looked at myself again and that when I saw my eyes opened, I was looking into my eyes, I saw myself with the most evil grin, I have even seen!
Moviefan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote