View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 08:32 PM #22

6th April, 6th bond movie

On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)

For the first times we have new face to play James bond George Lazenby, who only seem to played him once!

I was a bit weary with this movie with a new actor, the open scenes were okay, decent fight scenes but nothing compared to the passed movies.

There were a few fight scenes in the first half hour of the movie, two fight scenes were decent but third fight scenes wasn't really bad.

The editing of that scene was so bad and why did a punch sound a gun being shot?

After that scene the movie just drag on for far to long, I was really bored for most of the movie and there wasn't really much action in this movie.

And when then was, like the skiing scenes felt a bit dull as well, those scenes just felt tame and bland.

As the movie came to end, I was really disappointed, with the whole movie and I hated the ending, why end the movie like that? Awful way to end a movie.

I was not fan of this movie at all however George Lazenby did a decent Job playing James Bond but he was no Sean Connery.

I found him better at the start of the movie about the first 30 min, I thought he fitted the role really well but some parts felt bit odd at times.

I am going to give this movie lowest score I given to James Bond movie so far
4 out of 10
Moviefan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote