BB17: Chelsea
I'maCeleb2015: Jorgie Porter

Against All Odds

Favourites (more):
BB17: Chelsea
I'maCeleb2015: Jorgie Porter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan57 View Post
I've been saying he should be played as a striker for a while now.

Also never said Mata was a bad signing.

Do not give a **** about Moyes, he disrespected the players so who cares if he was disrespected himself?

He was a crap choice, as he proved. Excellent decision to rid ourselves of the true 'cancer' of the team. A thank you also goes out to Ryan Giggs for his part if ridding us of Dithering Dave
wow just wow I see why they say United fans are rubbish now. The fact you support players conspiring against the manager of your own ****ing club is one thing however is made funnier by the fact yourself and fellow supporters have put in your hard cash to follow the team you love via merchandise tickets etc just for them to not EVEN TRY loool and you condone that FACEPLAM

Ps: glad you seen sense with Fatty shame it took your months after I already told you that. And sorry no if any club is stupid enough to come and take Fatty's huge contract we bite there hands off and don't ask any questions .

As for RVP sorry if I don't want to build my team on a 29 year old who CAN'T ****ING FINISH IS ALWAYS ****ING INJURED AND SHOWS UP FOR HALF A A SEASON. Sadly glory hunting fans never see the long term goals

Sig stretching forum, fix it.
Legend killer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote