Thread: Shievonne "Wake up and smell the hummus"
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2014, 09:34 AM #42
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Am I the only Shievonne fan alive?

I remember she only got like 13% of the votes to stay against Conor and I swear most of them were mine
NO!

I loved Shievonne! I remember she was popular on forum polls early on, then as soon as she dared to get angry at the likes of Adam and Deana, she became the big bad until she left. Don't get me wrong, I was Team Outsiders rather than Team Insiders, but I really liked Shievonne too. I'll admit that how grumpy she became did irritate me, but she wasn't as bad a some others in there. The fact that she was evicted against CONOR horrifies me to this day.

I'll be honest, the hummus comment never particularly stood out to me, but a lot of other stuff she came out with did. My favourite Shievonne moment will probably always be during the Don't Laugh task, when they sent a clown in and she recalled her fear of clowns, and how it probably stems from a bad experience with Ronald McDonald.

I voted for her too. It was literally the first time I've ever voted on a reality show, and considering how much of a failure it was I shall never vote again.

Last edited by Lostie!; 19-05-2014 at 09:41 AM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote