CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB14: James
BB15: Matthew

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
Dexter's done nothing in BB that 99% of the others haven't tried to. He was just more organized about how he went about it and when it was all over he said exactly what he had done. He pretty much revealed what he was up to while he was still in the house.

I think a lot of people just don't like him because he's not your average popular guy with muscles and doesn't hang around with a bunch of geezer 'the lads' type mates having drink 'til you puke binge weekenders every weekend before returning to their sad, average Joe 9 to 5 'ers.................and he's still more successful than most of the people who run him down and constantly declare he's a dickhead!!!

Classic ,transparent and rather sad stuff really!!!!
for a start I don't think he's as hated as you think considering he survived numerous evictions and came 2nd overall. and I don't know where you get the idea from that popular guys have muscles because the 'laddy' types often aren't well liked. take luke s, conor, winston for examples.

I did like dexter at times but I felt like he was ungenuine and I didn't always understand him. I just think he's a massive fake and I find it difficult to believe a lot of what comes out of his mouth.
Sophiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote