View Single Post
Old 15-06-2014, 02:38 AM #22
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Well even the nicest of people find themselves surprised at how they act in such a controlled environment. Nobody truly knows what that's like unless you've been in it probably. Even after all these years you still get housemates talking of how they didn't realise just how hard it would be even after watching for so long.

So when they strive to find the biggest, most opinionated and outgoing people for the show then it's going to be even more magnified.

Some would say it's showing humankind for what it truly is basically; selfish and aggressive.

It's an entirely artificial environment so when someone would spend their entire life dealing with their problems maturely when they're faced with living in the same 4 walls and unable to escape the people that annoy them and little things like not being able to go out and shop for your own food etc can have surprising results.

I really believe I wouldn't last a week in BB, even if I liked the other housemates. I wouldn't be able to deal with the confinement.
this, along with the manipulated nature of the show where depending how the producers feel anyone can be made to look like a villain, is why I never take conflicts and arguments on BB so much to heart. I just take it for what is - an entertainment show. these people will probably get along once they leave the house.

Last edited by Me. I Am Salman; 15-06-2014 at 02:39 AM.
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote