BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefln View Post
Friends argue. I've had numerous bust ups with friends over the years.

We the viewers know that Jale was right, Chris was the PH. So getting upset about him lying about it was correct. But we also know that Chris doesn't want it to get out, naturally. So both had a strong case. There was nothing vicious, or irreparable said. And if Jale were to become PH, she might come around to his thinking on it.
She has no right to be upset about him lying about it though, it's part of Big Brother to keep stuff like that secret, she knows this, why is she trying to make him feel bad for something like this? She's being very unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefln View Post
Chris never mentioned Jale in his nomination. He mentioned her behaviour and that he heard the crowd.

So blaming her because of an assumption made without evidence seems rather pointless.

And her argument points were not about the nominations. She just didn't like that he lied to her. Thats all.
No he didn't mention her but at the point in time Jale was Paulines No1 target, she was getting a really rough time from her so it is quite possible that Chris did it for her benefit. Nominating Pauline was really putting himself on the chopping board and I think jale owed it to him -as a person who's felt the wrath of Paulines hatred- to keep her gob shut whether or not he was the PH, her telling everyone was going to make things very tough in there for him. You would think she would be able to have a bit more empathy considering the time she'd been having in there

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 19-06-2014 at 11:47 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote