View Single Post
Old 19-06-2014, 11:57 AM #17

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

I don't think Jale did the wrong thing by telling her close allies, in some ways. She did say she wasn't going to say anything, but if people found out the equivalent of that kind of information in the real world, they're likely going to tell a close friend or two. I'm only wondering if they can be trusted to not share it. Since it was Jale confiding, they may view it as 'Jale's secret' rather than something for the whole house to know. I'm really hoping they don't say anything (I'm assuming they haven't. I'm watching from the other side of the world, so I miss out on some stuff). But Big Brother also strongly hinted to not tell anyone what she heard, and she did it anyway. Bit disappointing though. I also don't like how she's been hounding him to admit it. He is listening to BB and was told NOT TO TELL ANYONE. Why is it so hard for these people to understand the meaning of 'secret'?

What was the Danielle situation? Was that when she told them he thought their conversations were boring? I don't think that conversation between Danielle and Chris was a particularly private one, and I also wondered if it was a test because it hasn't seemed like they are that close and Chris seems like he wouldn't reveal information to housemates that he didn't mind getting spread amongst them.

Last edited by mrflibble; 19-06-2014 at 12:20 PM.
mrflibble is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote