View Single Post
Old 20-06-2014, 10:01 PM #2

Evicted Big Brother 2014 housemate Pauline Bennett has said she has ‘no regrets’ over her time in the house.

After just two weeks in the house, Pauline became the second housemate to leave in tonight’s’ Big Brother 2014 results, losing out in a six way vote to Marlon Wallen, Christopher Hall, Jale Karaturp, Steven Goode and Ash Harrison.

Speaking to host Emma Willis after leaving the house to huge boos, Pauline said: “As long as I’ve seen my two main men, I’m ok.”

Emma revealed that 80% of people voted Pauline tonight, to which she said: “I was myself and told the truth. When Jale and I had our argument, she decided to pull myself into something I didn’t want to.”

Pauline then reacted to being told that Chris was the secret Power housemate: “We all knew it was him! If any one was going to be strategic, it was him.

“[But] I put myself here, if I hadn’t have had my argument with Jale, I wouldn’t have given him the rope to hang me with.”

Discussing her rows with “selfish” Jale and Christopher, Pauline said: “I have no regrets.”

She explained: “The girl didn’t like me because of that [the Killer nomination]. At the end of the day we were in a house with 15 other people plus myself and we all need to share and I don’t like selfish people One thing I can’t stand is selfish people.

“What she was doing was dropping negative seeds.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz35DeT7XHA
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote