View Single Post
Old 21-06-2014, 02:30 AM #16
User banned

User banned

Full story so far. Please feel free to add

Quote:
Tracey Barnard, Lisa Wallace, Angel McKenzie and Wolfy Millington enter the Big Brother house

Day 22, 8:27pm. No housemates have been evicted so far. Big Brother has prohibited alcohol and cigarette use for the entire duration of the series and all shopping tasks have consistently been failed, meaning the house has survived on a mere £60 weekly budget for the past three weeks. This has clearly taken a toll on housemates who are visibly desperate and frustrated.

9:45pm. The housemates are gathered on the sofas. Laura McAdam, a 20 year old cashier from Stratford-upon-Avon, enters the house and hastily makes her way down the steps.

What happens next?

Quote:
9.50pm. Laura's attempts to break down the door appear to be futile. Big Brother refuses to let her leave.
Quote:
9:56pm. Laura gets Tracey to help her escape and Tracey smashes the door in proclaiming "AV IT!!!!" but it is left ambiguous whether it is Laura's door or BB's.
Quote:
10:03pm. Lisa ties several of Wolfy's bandanas together and uses it as a lasso to pull Laura out from the scuffle. Snarling at Tracey and demanding her to "go do one", Lisa lifts Laura over her shoulder and makes her way towards the Pod.

Angel decides it'd be best to not involve herself in the situation and resolves to take an ice bath to soothe her libido.

Last edited by Me. I Am Salman; 21-06-2014 at 02:37 AM.
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote